Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day One

Welcome!  My name is Nicole and this is Monday Mint, my blog about the things I make and things that make me happy.  Monday Mint means the beginning of something fresh and new.  I created Monday Mint based on my esty shop to showcase my art and sell fun and unique scarves that I weave on my little Leclerc table loom.


 A Little Bit About Me:

I'm an artist who lives in Nashville, TN.  I am always trying to hone in my craft of weaving on my loom, create new art, and learning new ways of making things.  I love to cook, explore our city and new ones with my husband, and playing with my dog Georgia. Just a couple of things that I am obsessed with include candles, tea and coffee, being organized, and try to maintain beauty and grace in my life.






Stop by anytime to see what's going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment